Sunday, July 26, 2009

Worried..

Dear Blog,



Nw currently feeling better.. fever down.. almost like dun hab liao == Bt got sore throat... cough... backache... headache.. and more larh bt i nt sure wat it is. LOL =PP. So whole again at home. bt todae was playing maple whole day. LOL. Sibeh sien. Den 4 lunch my mom asked my sis to buy the food for me. i choose a selection of food dat made her walk from 1 end of the old interchange to another end. OMG so shiok. Den at nite.. my mom bought pizza. YAY! Haha. Bt i have a craving for Butterfly bun, Double fillet-o-fish, Waffles and also Indonesian nasi ayam penyet wif mee bakso~!! OMG!! So sick yet appetite still there LOL. Haha. Currently thinking wether wanna go sch tmr. If go have to present. If nvr go.. hab to go doctor. I scare he gif me 1 week mc sia TT. kk gtg ler. Nite liao.



Chiow~




Will i get to see u soon?? TT

No comments:

Post a Comment