Monday, July 27, 2009

IS Teacher Sux.. =/

Dear Blog,



Im posting this for ytd one. Ytd 4get to blog sia o.o So ytd nvr go sch. Reasons are.. :


1) Lazy

2) Backache

3) Fever gone up again

4) Coughing alot

5) Headache

So i got my reasons for not going to school. So i went to the polyclinic to get my MC. Wen we reached there... OMG THE QUEUE SO LONG!! I have to wait for roughly 1hr 30mins jus for my turn to see the doctor. And dat doesnt include buying medicine!! Bt it was ok larh. Saw a few of someone i noe. Then the fire alarm went on.. There is a fire... bt it wasnt on our floor.. TT. Then I onli got 3 days MC.. OMG the doctor so stingy sia LOL. So after dat my mom went to eat. Den she bought some tings for her job. Den wen all is done.. we went bak home. Wen i reached bak home.. the usual.. Sleep, game, tv. I ate quite abit ytd. Appetite gone coz of the "strepsils" the doctor asked me to sucked. TT Shudnt have listen to him LOL. So nw i cant tink of anymore tings to say.. like nth happen ytd LOL.


Chiow~


I miss you so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment