Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sorry..TT

Dear Blog,



Todae was a really moody day.. In the morning.. saw her.. bt todae was abit special.. i saw her for quite long.. ard 5mins++!! Yay~!! =DD Bt while i saw her standing beside the shop.. she looked at me awhile.. Yippie =DD In sch todae.. i was with Ben.. He's abit playful larh.. so he actually like to keep coming to me and push me.. and since im a bit rough by nature.. i went to slap his face softly thinking that it wont hurt him.. bt actually.. he dun like ppl to slap him even though it doesn't hurt.. i feel abit sadded and kind of 'guilty' by slapping him jus nw.. nw kept thinking about my mistake and keep regretting it.. hope he really meant to forgive me TT. Sry arh Ben TT Feel so bad TT. So now playing game.. playing alot of games at once.. so hard to cope LOL. Mayb quiting some.. haha. Stopping for now.. nth to say liao..



Chiow~



I wan to noe wats on her mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment