Monday, July 20, 2009

Jus another day... =l

Dear Blog,


Todae, i have test during IS lesson. I was worried at first.. bt den it turned out to be quite.. easy.. =xx. Teacher gave us some hints for the test.. and the amount of hints she gaf.. was almost like the ans.. ==. So i jus took note of them larh. I tot the test would be onli 1hr 30mins.. bt den.. IT WAS 2HR 30MINS~!! OMG!! SO LONG!!! Since it was so long.. i actually slept for a whole 15mins.. That felt gd =xx haha. Bt still i managed to finish it even before time. And i wrote a total of 3pages~!! And thats ALOT for me.. haha. I was proud of it.. bt i dun tink the content is btw ==. So after class.. i went to SIM wif my classmates.. i actually wanted to spent $3 per day!! Bt sanjeev backfire me by saying dat i everytime wont go out wif them to eat... and since i want to prove him wrong.. i followed them to eat.. == Den i had to spend a total of $8 todae!!! Which is more den wat i have to spend per day!! See larh.. How to save money TT. After dat went to Atrium to mit the others. Slacked there while waiting for Farhan, Sha and Tao Guang to finish lesson.. After That went str8 home. And todae's business was good~~~ =PP. Saw a few cute ones.. pretty... hot ones too.. =DD. There were quite alot.. That made my day =xx. Haha.. I tink i stop here liao.. nth to tok about liao... =l. Btw todae abit sadded coz i saw her for oni 10 sec... TT haiz.. nvm still got tmr. =PP

Chiow~



Hoping to see you really soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment