Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bottle Burst..

Dear Blog,



Todae i went out to eat dinner wif my parents. So when we reached the place.. I saw that they stall sells seafood. Then my mom asked me wat i would like to eat. So i said i dunoe. She said y dont u noe?! I replied ' Coz i've been eating this since end of school till now! And if its not dis its Instant noodle. ' Den thats when i started to think bout wat had happened during the holidays and compare it to wat i used to do when i was younger. Seriously i havent spent much time wif my family since they started to keep working. Bt i understand that they are trying to make our lives easier. BT sometimes.. not having to feel their love.. haiz.. i really miss those times we spent jus eating tgt @ home.. not toking bout work or school.. jus having fun. Bt for the past few weeks.. i have not had dat even once. And most of the times dat i was having fun was onli wif my frens.. Haiz.. i tink i shall stop here b4 i start to cry..


Chiow~



Sometimes i really nid a shoulder to lean on.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment