Thursday, July 23, 2009

Argh!! Pain!!

Dear Blog,



Wen to sch. 1st lesson.. ENPS! It was soldering lesson. And smth bad happened to me. I burnt my hand TT. It was so HOT! My hand was stinging the whole lesson. So pain. I was so Stoopid TT. So after dat went to eat at Makan Place. I ate Pattaya. OMG so ex. $3.50 for a small plate of pattaya. And the Nasi Briyani was even more filling. And the chicken SO BIG. TT. $2.50 sumore. TT Wasted. Nvm. Den it was maths. As usual... i slept LOL. Den after maths we went to the library. BUBLE TEA!! Yeah. So while buying.. we were doing our usual tings.. ogling at gurls LOL. We made new terms to describe the gurls..

WoO0m-pe-na-le = Best of the Best

Chim-pe-na-le = Average oni..

Krik-ku-na-le = Worst~! =PP

So we made alot of jokes wif these.. Damn Fun. Haha. So after that went for class. It was ENGMECH. OMG SO BORING!! Bt it was abit interesting todae. QiQi said dat teacher's pants... NOT ZIP!! OMG!! We were all making jokes about teacher w/o her knowing. LOL. Den after dat.. thejoke turned old.. so me and Ben went to play some games on the paper. (e.g tic-tac-toe) LOL. =xx. I kept winning him in every game. So shiok =xx. So went home after dat. Reached home. Ate. Den gaming. Nw waiting for my sis to call me to let her play the computer. == Haiz. So i tink dats all for todae bah.


Chiow~




I would like to smile at you pls..

No comments:

Post a Comment